Table Of Contents
- 1 TUNDRA GRILLS Plus Other Accessories to Complement Them
- 2 Do you need to find the best fast?
- 3 Toyota Tundra Grill and Other Accessories Comparison Table
- 4 Aftermarket Toyota Tundra Grill Replacements and other Accessories
- 4.1 Tidal Replacement Tundra ABS Grill Upper Front Hood Grille
- 4.2 EAG Replacement Rivet Black Grill Front Grill with Shell Fit for 2007 to 2009 Toyota Tundra
- 4.3 EAG Replacement Upper Grille Front Grill with Amber LED Lights
- 4.4 Sherman Replacement Part Compatible with Toyota Tundra Pickup Grille Assembly
- 4.5 iJDMTOY Hood Scoop Mount 36-Inch LED Ultra Slim Light Bar
- 4.6 AKKON – For Toyota Tundra OE Replacement Black Headlights Driver and Passenger Head Lamps
- 4.7 EAG Replacement Grille Rivet Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Toyota Tundra Grill Fit for 2003 to 2006 models
- 4.8 VLAND Projector Led Headlights for Toyota Tundra 2014-2019 with Sequential Turn Signal
- 5 TOYOTA TUNDRA GRILLS Brands
- 6 Some Tips in Choosing your OEM TUNDRA GRILLS Replacement Parts
- 7 TOYOTA TUNDRA GRILLS FAQ:
- 8 TOYOTA TUNDRA GRILLS Conclusion, Our Final Thoughts for the GrillS
TUNDRA GRILLS Plus Other Accessories to Complement Them
Apart from the bumper, what dominates the front facia of the Toyota Tundra are its headlights and the Grille. The headlights illuminate the road and help us see where we are going. The Toyota Tundra Front Grille helps cool the engine while protecting the radiator. The Toyota aftermarket parts is an industry all its own, with on par or even better products than the OEMs they replace.
The Toyota Tundra is a popular truck in America that has proven its capabilities on and off-road. The pickup truck is a capable workhorse in various workplaces in the country. The Toyota Tundra has become a well-respected model in the domestic truck market, and it can hold its own on the dominant big three from Detroit.
This article has a set of aftermarket manufacturers showcasing their best aftermarket products for the Toyota Tundra. This review covers Toyota Tundra Grills from different manufacturers, as well as Tundra headlamps.
Do you need to find the best fast?
- Best Toyota Tundra Grill With Amber LED Lights – EAG Replacement ABS Grille Upper Front Hood Grill
- Best Original Toyota Tundra Grill – Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Front Grill by Toyota
Read on and know more about the other products on our list.
Toyota Tundra Grill and Other Accessories Comparison Table
CompatibVLAND Projector Ledle with 2014 to 2021 Tundra units
Upgrades and improves the look of the Tundra front fascia.
Installation is like in the OEM process. There is no need to modify any mounts on the Tundra.
The grill can be installed on most Toyota Tundra variants from 2014 to 2020 models.
This grill, however, is not compatible with Tundra variants with sensors.
Fits 2014 to 2021 Tundra
The EAG Toyota Tundra Black Grill fits models from 2014 to 2021 of the Tundra Vehicle.
The unique honeycomb structure design adds sportiness to the truck fascia accented by the
LED amber accent lights near the top of the grill.
The indicator accent lights are not of the plug-and-play type. A Tundra truck owner will need some knowledge in electrical works for proper installation.
Fits Tundra models from 2014 to 2021
The Toyota Tundra Grill Replacement from Tidal Automotive mounts on the original provisions for the OEM grill.
The material used in manufacturing the Tidal custom Toyota Tundra Grill is ABD Plastic to ensure long product life and durability.
The package provides no instruction materials for faster installation work.
Essentially also an EAG product, Tidal is an amazon retailer selling products from other companies such as EAG.
Compatible with 2007 to 2009 Tundra
Truck owners will find the installation straightforward.
The EAG Grill kit also includes all the necessary hardware needed for the installation.
The EAG 2007 Toyota Tundra Front Grill materials are Stainless Steel and ABS Plastic to ensure durability and long life.
Need for minor modifications on the grill for the hood latch to work.
No Clear instructions on hood latch mounting.
Fits Tundra models from 2010 to 2013
The honeycomb structure and the provided LED accent lights upgrade the look of the Tundra.
The Toyota Tundra grill guard acts as a protection for the radiator and other engine parts against projectiles.
The Toyota Tundra amber grill lights provide enhanced road safety and visibility from oncoming traffic.
Some slight modifications during installation to address the latch issue.
Customer Service experience is not on par with other manufacturers.
2007 to 2009 Toyota Tundra
Ease of installation is made possible by including all hardware in the shipment.
The Sherman Toyota Tundra Grill replacement fits models from 2007 to 2009.
There can be some parts missing from the package.
Possible warping issues on the upper portion of the Grill.
Compatible with Toyota Tundra 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra,
Tundra Accessories LED Light Bar
Enhances the aesthetic appeal of the hood bulge of 2014 to the 2021 Toyota Tundra
These Toyota Tundra Grill lights provide highly needed additional illumination at night, especially in relatively dark areas.
All hardware, including the brackets and wire harness, is included in the package already.
Some parts may go missing in the package.
Installation instructions are missing from the package.
There were also instances of a rattling lightbar exceeding certain highway speeds.
Fits Tundra models from 2007 to 2013
The Akkon replacement headlamps, designed for ease of installation, provide quality replacement parts for your vehicle. They also improve the appearance of an old truck.
The seller provides all needed materials for installing the Toyota Tundra headlamps from Akkon.
Issues usually have prompt resolutions, and replacements are shipped immediately.
The headlamps can prove to be dimmer than the stock units.
Condensation can occur inside the headlamps weeks after installation.
Will not fit on trucks from 2009 to 2012 that have headlight level adjusters
Fits Toyota Tundra from 2003 to 2006
The wire mesh grill protects the components inside the engine bay, especially the radiator.
EAG product takes advantage of the existing OEM mounts, thus eliminating the need for modifications.
It is a durable OEM replacement manufactured with stainless steel and ABS plastics.
The plastic surround can warp under the weather. The warping can affect the fitment of the grill.
Compatible with Toyota Tundra 2014 to 2019
Installation is a breeze compared with other makes as the package already contains all necessary hardware.
No need to modify the headlamp mounts or the headlamp housing.
VLAND Headlamps comply with OEM specifications.
Passed governmental and other regulatory conditions.
Could experience melted housing on the turn signal area.
The low beam may not be as bright as expected.
Toyota is also manufacturing parts for aftermarket sales. The Tundra is one truck for which Toyota also manufactures aftermarket replacement parts. One prime example of these is the Toyota Tundra aftermarket grill which aims to improve the front fascia of your Tundra to mimic that of the TRD variant. The Toyota Tundra TRD Grill uses the same high-quality materials as the OEM, on exacting standards. This Replacement Grill can be installed on almost all variants of Toyota Tundra from 2014 to 2020. Though, for some Tundra variants like the 2021 Toyota Tundra SR5, there is a need to buy a relocation bracket for a proper fit. The tundra pro grille can replace the OEM Toyota Tundra Grille.
- Upgrades and improves the look of the Tundra front fascia with TRD or Toyota Racing Development design cues.
- Installation is similar to the OEM process as the TRD Pro Grill is also made by Toyota, and any owner can easily bolt it right onto the original mounts.
- There is no need to modify any mounts on the Tundra nor any brackets on the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro grill.
- The grill can be installed on most Toyota Tundra variants from 2014 to 2020 Tundra models.
- For the Tundra SR5 variant and the 2021 models, Toyota sells a relocation bracket to install the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Grill.
- This grill, however, is not compatible with Tundra variants with sensors.
The EAG Replacement ABS Grill Upper Front Hood Grille, designed as an aftermarket replacement for the 2014 Toyota Tundra Grille, can also replace the grilles of most Tundra variants up to the 2021 model year. Founded in 2010 by off-road enthusiasts, EAG or E-AutoGrills has catered to the automotive aftermarket industry by providing quality replacement parts like grills, replacement, and off-road bumpers. The EAG Toyota Tundra Grill Replacement, built with ABS plastic, is relatively lightweight at 17.64 pounds. It has the same dimension as the original grill at 61.02 inches long, a width of 18.5 inches, and a height of 9.65 inches. There are three amber lights at the upper portion of the grill. The EAG 2021 Toyota Tundra Grill comes in a Matte Black finish, both the surrounds and the honeycomb vent. Tundra owners can easily install the grill by removing the OEM grill first and replacing it with this.
- The EAG Toyota Tundra Black Grill fits models from 2014 to 2021 of the Tundra Vehicle.
- The unique honeycomb structure design adds sportiness to the truck fascia accented by the LED amber accent lights near the top of the grill.
- Made of high-quality ABS plastic in a matte black finish, the Toyota Tundra grill replacement by EAG provides a customizable canvass for truck personalization. The owner can have the surrounding ABS plastic painted on in any color fancied.
- Designed as a Toyota Tundra Grill replacement, it directly bolts in on the stock mounts, thus making the installation easy even for those without experience. Further, the wire harness to connect the lights is already part of the package.
- The indicator accent lights are not of the plug-and-play type. A Tundra truck owner will need some knowledge in electrical works for proper installation.
- A need for detailed instructions on the proper installation of the amber LED lights will be a big help, especially for those who are not electronically gifted.
- The package can be delivered with box damage.
Aftermarket Toyota Tundra Grill Replacements and other Accessories
Essentially the same as the EAG Replacement ABS Grill. Tidal is an authorized reseller of the EAG Brand. Made of ABS plastic, the Tidal 2020 Toyota Tundra Grill surrounds can be repainted to match the color of the Tundra body or any other color you would like. The three amber-colored LED lights help make the Tundra visible to other drivers. Made to the exact proportions of the OEM Tundra Grill installs using existing and standard mounts thus, the truck owner will not have a hard time installing it.
- The Toyota Tundra Grill Replacement from Tidal Automotive mounts on the original provisions for the OEM grill.
- The material used in manufacturing the Tidal custom Toyota Tundra Grill is ABD Plastic to ensure long product life and durability.
- The package provides no instruction materials for faster installation work.
- Essentially also an EAG product, Tidal is an amazon retailer selling products from other companies such as EAG.
This 2007 Toyota Tundra Grill is a product of EAG, a well-known aftermarket automotive parts manufacturer. The said grill is the second entry in this list from the same company, and it fits most Toyota Tundra variants from 2007 to 2009 model years. The EAG Replacement grill weighs 16.64 pounds. The wire mesh insert is of stainless-steel construction, and it is powder-coated black. The surrounding plastic has rivets accents, and the outer shell is heavy-duty ABS plastic. What is good with ABS Plastic id= it can be painted with any color appropriate, just like a custom Toyota Tundra Grill. The rivets, wire mesh, and ABS customizable cladding help the 2008 Toyota Tundra Front Grill project a rugged façade.
- The EAG is a direct Toyota Tundra Black Grill replacement for truck models from 2007 to 2009.
- Truck owners will find the installation straightforward because the EAG grill uses the OEM mounts of the original Toyota grill.
- The EAG Grill kit also includes all the necessary hardware needed for the installation.
- The EAG 2007 Toyota Tundra Front Grill materials are Stainless Steel and ABS Plastic material to ensure durability and long life.
- There is a need for minor modifications on the grill for the hood latch to work.
- Clear instructions on hood latch mounting will help truck owners in the installation process if found in the literature.
The EAG Replacement Toyota Tundra Grill fits the 2010 to 2013 models of Tundra trucks. The design is like the EAG Replacement aftermarket grill for the 2014 to 2021 Tundra model years. Made of highly durable ABS plastic, the grill houses three amber LED lights at its top portion. These lights add an illuminating and aggressive presence to the Tundra’s front. Moreover, it highly helps in making the truck visible in dark situations. Owners will find the grill easy to install as it is also relatively lightweight. The ABS surrounding the grill is customizable with various colors.
- The honeycomb structure and the provided LED accent lights upgrade the look of the Tundra.
- The Toyota Tundra grill guard acts as a protection for the radiator and other engine parts against projectiles.
- The Toyota Tundra amber grill lights provide enhanced road safety and visibility from oncoming traffic.
- All items needed in installing the unit are included in the package, thus eliminating the owner’s unnecessary trips to the hardware store.
- Some slight modifications during installation to address the latch issue, an instruction manual on how to do it properly will also help owners who prefer to DIY.
- Customer Service experience is not on par with other manufacturers.
Lightweight and nearly identical to the OEM part, the Sherman Grill is a respectable alternative to the original Toyota Grill. Once installed, the Sherman will not even hint that it is not an original Toyota grill. For those who do not want to change the looks of their trucks but require a grille replacement, the Sherman is a valuable alternative for 2007 to 2009 model Toyota Tundra vehicles.
- Installation of the Sherman Toyota Tundra Aftermarket Grill is like a stroll since it uses the same hardware and mounts as the original part.
- The Sherman 2008 Toyota Tundra Front Grill Owners will even think twice that the grill is not an original as the Sherman is very much identical to the original Toyota Grill. A Tundra owner can even take the old logo from the old grill and transfer it to the Sherman with no fuss.
- Ease of installation is further made possible by including all hardware in the shipment.
- The Sherman Toyota Tundra Grill replacement fits models from 2007 to 2009.
- There can be some parts missing from the package.
- Possible warping issues on the upper portion, rendering the replacement grill impossible to install.
For those who need more illuminating power during family adventures, the iJDMTOY lightbar is an indispensable companion. The LED bar goes inside the Toyota Tundra Hood Bulge or Hood Scoop. The Toyota Tundra Grill lights have LED components to ensure a bright and even illumination. The LED bar is 36 inches long with 108W of LED light power housed in a slim bar. The bar fits inside the hood bulge of the Toyota Tundra 2014 to 2020 models. Drivers needing extra illumination in dimly lit and unlit areas will find the iJDMTOY an indispensable accessory.
- Enhances the aesthetic appeal of the hood bulge of 2014 to the 2021 Toyota Tundra
- These Toyota Tundra Grill lights provide highly needed additional illumination at night, especially in relatively dark areas.
- All hardware, including the brackets and wire harness, is included in the package already, ensuring easy installation.
- The accessory mounts inside the hood bulge help hide the lightbar inside. The lightbar sits flush inside the scoop and renders an OEM-like appearance.
- When mounted, the light bar does not cover the whole scoop. There remain gaps on both sides of the hood bulge. These gaps become entry points for dust, water, or rain and make their way to the engine bay.
- Some parts may go missing in the package.
- Installation instructions are missing from the package.
- There were also instances of a rattling lightbar exceeding certain highway speeds.
- The modification of the hood scoop brackets is necessary to ensure a proper fit. The three middle braces should be bent inward or removed for proper fitting.
Toyota Tundra trucks from the model year 2007 to 2013 may experience discoloration and irreversible wear and tear of their headlamps. AKKON, a manufacturer of various aftermarket parts for almost all auto brands, has an alternative for you. The Akkon Replacement black headlights lend a modern touch to a rather old Toyota Tundra. The headlight design cues project modern influences, with black cladding and independent lightbulb compartments. The Headlamps are lightweight as they are of plastic construction. Installation is a straightforward bolt-on affair, and there is no need to modify anything.
- The Akkon replacement headlamps, designed for ease of installation, provide quality replacement parts for your vehicle. They also improve the appearance of an old truck.
- The seller provides all needed materials for installing the Toyota Tundra headlamps from Akkon.
- Issues usually have prompt resolutions, and replacements are shipped immediately.
- There are issues of melting in the housing of the headlamps that need addressing.
- There are no lightbulbs shipped with the product package. However, the old bulbs are compatible with the Akkon headlamps.
- The headlamps can prove to be dimmer than the stock units.
- Condensation can occur inside the headlamps weeks after installation.
EAG Replacement Grille Rivet Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Toyota Tundra Grill Fit for 2003 to 2006 models
The EAG Replacement Toyota Tundra Grill insert material is wire mesh stainless steel. It has an ABS plastic surround cover in a matte black finish, making it customizable with different colors as per owner preference. The EAG Toyota Tundra Front Grill fits models from 2003 to 2006. Tundra truck owners will appreciate the wire mesh grill as it prevents rocks, pebbles, and other debris from hitting the radiator and other engine components. The EAG 2003 to 2006 Toyota Tundra grill comes accessorized with rivets that enhance its ruggedness and go-anywhere capability.
- EAG is a well-known brand in the truck aftermarket industry. The company was founded by a group of off-road enthusiasts, thus ensuring that the sporty is an integral part of their design process.
- The wire mesh grill protects the components inside the engine bay, especially the radiator.
- To install the 2006 Toyota Tundra Grill does not take much effort since this EAG product takes advantage of the existing OEM mounts, thus eliminating the need for modifications.
- It is a durable OEM replacement manufactured with stainless steel and ABS plastics.
- The plastic surround can warp under the weather. The warping can affect the fitment of the grill.
Toyota Tundra with the aftermarket Projector LED Headlamps from VLAND.
The VLAND Projector LED Headlights with Sequential Turn Signal was designed and manufactured to the exacting standards of an OEM Toyota Tundra Headlight. They have easy peasy designs that need no modifications on their casing and the truck headlight receptacle. The VLAND headlights aim to equal or even surpass the capabilities of the Tundra’s OEM Headlamps, thus enabling excellent visibility in various weather conditions, nighttime, and when lighting is generally needed. The VLAND Projector Led Headlights assembly has five lamps in total, the main headlight with both low and high beams, the signal light, an LED DRL, and a side marker. High-density and high-grade plastic for the headlamp assembly ensuring durability and protection from harsh conditions. Tundra owners with year models 2014 through 2019 will find the VLAND Headlamp replacements easy to install because they fit like stock Tundra headlamps. VLAND uses the existing mountings of your truck, and already included are all wiring harnesses in the package. One caveat, though, is that if your Tundra has no LED DRL, one should connect the supplied harness to the fuse box of the Tundra, especially for the Platinum and 1794 variants. All needed bulbs already come with the package, thus, eliminating the need for some trips to the auto supply store.
- Installation is a breeze compared with other makes as the package already contains all necessary hardware.
- There is no need to modify the headlamp mounts or the headlamp housing because the VLAD Headlamps comply with OEM specifications.
- The headlamps sport a switchback function.
- The modern design of the VLAD replacement headlamp improves and modernizes the fascia and looks of the Toyota Tundra.
- The bottom portion of the LED can function as a turn signal or as an OEM headlamp.
- Could experience melted housing on the turn signal area.
- The low beam may not be as bright as expected, diminishing nighttime capabilities.
TOYOTA TUNDRA GRILLS Brands
Toyota Motor Company was established in 1937 in Japan and has become one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world. The company produces about 10,000,000 vehicles a year. Today, Toyota has manufacturing concerns in almost all seven continents. The company is well known for its dependable automobiles. Some examples are the popular Camry, the world-renowned Corolla, Land Cruiser, and the Toyota Tundra. The Tundra is a full-size pickup truck that is a popular workhorse for different businesses and among the off-roading crowd also. Toyota also owns the Lexus brand, a luxury car manufacturer. The company also manufactures many aftermarket products that complement and enhance the looks and improve the performance of its vehicles.
VLAND is an automotive accessories company that has been in operation for nearly 34 years already. Its main products are automotive and motorcycle headlights and taillights. The company’s product designs comply with the specifications of the OEM that they replace. The company has its R&D Department, which is primarily responsible for designing and developing the products they sell. Their products are with 3C Certification, DOT, and E-Mark Certificates. VLAND exports its products to almost all areas of the world.
Some Tips in Choosing your OEM TUNDRA GRILLS Replacement Parts
Buy from reputable companies, preferably those who have been in business for quite some time already.
The longer the company has been in operation, the better are the chances that the product is of high quality.
Always check the compatibility between the product and your car. Even if it looks good, it does not mean it fits. Always prioritize compatibility with the OEM mounting brackets or points to prevent unwanted modifications on the truck.
If in doubt, ask for professional help, or call and inquire from the manufacturer.
TOYOTA TUNDRA GRILLS FAQ:
Q: Can the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Grill fit all Toyota Tundra variants?
A: While the Toyota Tundra Pro Grill upgrades the front fascia of many Tundra variants, it can only fit on Toyota Tundra models from 2014 to 2021. This grill is an excellent replacement for a 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro grill.
Q: Why do I need to replace my 2007 Toyota Tundra Front Grill?
A: A worn-out grill in a Tundra poses a danger to your truck and its occupants if not replaced. The front grill helps protect the radiator, the engine, and the engine bay itself from debris coming from the road or anywhere. Thus, replace the grills if they are worn out or have seen better days already. One fine example of a replacement unit is the 2007 Toyota Tundra Black Grill sold by EAG, an off-road enthusiast’s company.
Q: Are there Toyota Tundra Grills that are ready for customization?
A: A replacement grill from EAG will let you personalize your truck even in a subtle way. There are three replacement models from EAG that will allow you to enjoy a custom Toyota Tundra Grill. The grill surround of these units is coated with a matte-black finish that you can customize however you may want.
Q: Can I transfer mg black Toyota Tundra grill emblem to my new grill?
A: Not all replacement grills can accommodate the OEM Toyota Emblems the stock grills have. However, the Sherman Replacement Grill can house the Toyota Tundra Grill Emblem from the old one.
2008 Toyota Tundra Photo by form PxHere
TOYOTA TUNDRA GRILLS Conclusion, Our Final Thoughts for the GrillS
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Front Grille by Toyota is the best and most appealing grill to upgrade your 2014 to 2021 vehicle. Pair the grill with the VLAND Projector Led Headlights, and you will have a winner. The Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Grill has the same materials Toyota uses for its OEM parts, thus assuring a well-made and high-quality replacement product. This grill shows the TOYOTA brand name emblazoned in the middle of the grill instead of the company emblem. The grill makes use of the factory mounts, making the Toyota Tundra Pro Grill easy to install. The VLAND Replacement headlamps complement the TRD Pro Grill very well. The modern looks of the VLAND headlamps can make the 2018 Toyota Tundra Front Grill shine more. The modernist design of the VLAND Headlamps is further elevated, with the TRD Pro Grill sandwiched between them. If you want to go on different adventures with your Tundra, there is one more suggestion you might want to see. The iJDMTOY Hood Scoop Mount 36-Inch LED Ultra Slim Light is compatible with Tundra variants with hood scoops from 2014 to 2021. The iJDMTOY lightbar adds illuminating power to the Tundra. Though not strictly a Toyota Tundra grill lightbar, it occupies a recessed part of the hood bulge, adding function to an otherwise decorative form. With all these complementing aftermarket Toyota Tundra parts, your weekend adventures will never be the same again.