Table Of Contents
- 1 EAG Jeep Bumpers Deliver Aesthetic Appeal And Strategic Functionality To Your Jeep
- 2 In A Hurry?
- 3 EAG Bumpers Table
- 4 Top 2 EAG Bumpers
- 5 EAG Bumpers – Top Brand
- 6 EAG Bumpers Review And Recommendations
- 6.1 TUBE DESIGN – Best Cherokee XJ / Comanche MJ Front Bumper For Winch – EAG XJ Steel Front Bumper
- 6.2 FOG LIGHT READY – Best Wrangler JL / Gladiator JT Full Width Front Bumper – EAG Full Width Front Bumper with Fog Light Hole
- 6.3 FIT FOR ROCK CRAWLING – Best Wrangler JL Rock Crawler Front Bumper – EAG Front Crawler Bumper With Fog Light Housing
- 6.4 IDEAL STUBBY DESIGN – Best Wrangler JL Stubby Front Bumper – EAG Stubby Front Bumper with Fog Light Hole
- 6.5 TOP COMBO – Best JK Wrangler Front & Rear Bumper Combo – EAG Front and Rear Bumper Combo
- 6.6 FITTED WITH TIRE CARRIER – Best Wrangler JK Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier – EAG Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier
- 6.7 IDEAL STINGER DESIGN – Best Wrangler JK Offroad Front Bumper – EAG Front Bumper Stinger
- 6.8 SECURE LOCK OPTION – Best Wrangler CJ Rear Bumper – EAG Rock Crawler Rear Bumper with Secure Lock
- 7 EAG Bumpers Benefits
- 8 EAG Jeep Bumpers Types
- 9 EAG Jeep Bumpers Key Features
- 9.1 EAG Bumpers Robust Construction
- 9.2 EAG Jeep Bumpers OEM Fitting
- 9.3 EAG Bumpers Winch Plate
- 9.4 EAG Jeep Bumpers Tips
- 9.5 EAG Bumpers FAQs
- 9.6 Q: EAG Jeep Bumpers Which Are The Best Ones?
- 9.7 Q: EAG Bumpers Can Be Improved With Which Accessories?
- 9.8 Q: EAG Jeep Bumpers Must Always Be On The Vehicle While Driving?
- 9.9 Q: EAG Bumpers Are Compatible With Which Tire Size?
- 9.10 Q: EAG Jeep Bumpers Should Be Maintained In Which Way?
- 9.11 Q: Where Are EAG Bumpers Made?
- 10 EAG Jeep Bumpers Conclusion
EAG Jeep Bumpers Deliver Aesthetic Appeal And Strategic Functionality To Your Jeep
Off-road driving enthusiasts know that the Jeep is a legend. It exhibits stability, power and extensive customization capability. As a result, it is the ideal vehicle to use for exploring trails, ruts and ravines off the beaten track. An EAG bumper can dramatically increase the utility of your off-roading machine. This accessory protects your vehicle’s anterior section from frontal impacts. It also provides a platform for installing off-road driving accessories such as LED lights, a winch, D-Ring shackles and recovery hooks. How can you pick the most effective EAG bumper? Below, we have reviewed the top options available today and pointed out the best EAG offroad bumpers for you.
Motorists that are in a hurry can visit these links to view the best EAG bumpers available right now. We only present the most outstanding products.
- BEST OVERALL – Best Cherokee XJ Front and Rear Bumper – EAG Steel LED Front and Rear Bumper
- HIGHLY ACCESSORIZED – Best Cherokee XJ / Comanche MJ Front Bumper With LED Lights – EAG LED and Winch Front Bumper
BEST OVERALL – Best Cherokee XJ Front and Rear Bumper – EAG Steel LED Front and Rear Bumper
EAG Steel Front And Rear Bumper
EAG Steel Front And Rear Bumper On Car
The EAG Steel Front and Rear Bumper is your answer for robust protection of your Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV). This set of EAG bumpers XJ is manufactured using a combination of 5/32″ alloy steel sheet 2 ” and 120 wall alloy steel tubing. The material undergoes high-tech procedures including CNC folding, laser guided cutting and robotic assembly welding resulting in strong and resilient bumpers. They are further covered with a matte-black powder coat to keep moisture out and prevent rusting so as to deliver decades of service.
A useful feature of the Jeep XJ bumpers EAG rear is that it has an adjustable tire mount which operates using a two-way method. This carrier can contain a tire of up to 37 inches in size. For your convenience, it is further equipped with an EZ Grip latch handle which guarantees rattle-free operation and easier opening as well as closing procedures.
There are a number of enhancement accessories on the front bumper in this set. It is equipped with a pair of 12 watt LED lights along with integrated LED models. The unit also has some integrated pre-runner hoops which protect your vehicle. In addition to that, this unit of EAG front bumpers for -1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ also contains a pair of tabs upon the grille guard that can be used to mount extra lights. Most effectively, the required wiring harness is also included in the package. Drivers can install this bumper set on the 1984 to 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ. During this process, models manufactured in 1996 and earlier may require some fender trimming to ensure a perfect fit.
- These EAG Stinger bumpers XJ are manufactured using high-tech procedures.
- The components are made of dependable alloy steel material.
- Both the front and rear bumpers are covered with a matte-black coating which prevents corrosion.
- There is a two-way tire mount capable of holding a 37 inch tire on the rear bumper.
- The rear tire bumper set is equipped with an EZ Grip latch handle.
- Drivers have the opportunity to install 12 watt LED lights.
- This bumper set may not arrive with all the components.
- The bumper combo does not provide bolt-on fitment and requires additional cutting for a successful installation.
HIGHLY ACCESSORIZED – Best Cherokee XJ / Comanche MJ Front Bumper With LED Lights – EAG LED and Winch Front Bumper
EAG Front Bumper
EAG Front Bumper On Car
Designed for the anterior section of your vehicle, the EAG Front Bumper is an effective way to add utility to your Jeep. It has a built-in plate that can support a winch whose capacity is 12,000 pounds. The bumper also comes equipped with a pair of 12 watt LED lights along with two tabs for fitting extra lighting equipment for better illumination while driving off-road.
For additional utility, this front bumper is equipped with D-Ring shackles. They are firmly welded so as to achieve a capacity of 4.75 tons each! Furthermore, they are accompanied by black isolators for a firm setup. Along with these, there is an integrated prerunner hoop which delivers additional protection.
Upon delivery, these EAG XJ bumpers come with metallic gray surrounds which can be switched out for any other color of your choice. Drivers can express their creativity on this front bumper by interchanging these light surrounds. The front bumper can be installed in the 1984 to 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ and 1984 to 2001 Jeep Comanche MJ models. Notably, models from 1996 and earlier will require some fender trimming for a correct fit.
- It has a 12,000 pound winch plate.
- The front bumper is equipped with a set of factory-made 12 watt LED lights.
- There are some D-ring shackles capable of supporting 4.75 tons each on this front bumper.
- An integrated prerunner hoop provides extra protection.
- Its light surrounds are interchangeable.
- This accessory can arrive with a bent winch plate.
- There are no wiring instructions in the package.
- One of the 12 watt LED lights may not work as expected.
E-Autogrilles (EAG) Brand Logo
Founded in 2010, the E-Autogrilles Company (EAG) is a top supplier of high capability bumpers for Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) such as Jeeps. Located in California, they maintain a focus on providing exotic bumpers which contain a collection of off-road driving accessories that make EAG bumpers a good brand. An outstanding example of their products is the EAG Steel LED Front and Rear Bumper.
TUBE DESIGN – Best Cherokee XJ / Comanche MJ Front Bumper For Winch – EAG XJ Steel Front Bumper
EAG Steel Front Bumper
EAG Steel Front Bumper On Car
When driving off-road, the EAG Steel Front Bumper serves as a helpful, authentic accessory. It is made using a combination of thick alloy steel sheet and wall alloy steel tubing. These materials are combined through CNC folding, laser-cutting and robotic assembly welding. Finally, the front bumper is covered with a matte-black powder coat.
To make your off-road driving more fulfilling, this front bumper has some high-strength, welded D-ring shackles which can handle 4.75 tons each. They are further enhanced with black isolators. For constant protection of your vehicle, this 99.9 pound bumper is also fitted with an integrated prerunner hoop. Moreover, there is a pair of tabs on the grille guard which can be used to install extra lights on your vehicle. The bumper also has a winch plate capable of holding a 12,000 pound winch which comes in handy for recovery purposes. Motorists can install this model of XJ EAG bumpers on the 1984 to 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ as well as the 1984 to 2001 Jeep Comanche MJ vehicle models.
- It is manufactured using high quality alloy steel according to high-tech procedures.
- The bumper is protected from corrosion using a matte-black powder coat.
- This front bumper has additional fittings including welded D-ring shackles and light tabs.
- Drivers will find a 12,000 pound winch plate on this front bumper.
- This bumper is too heavy for the 2 door, 2 Wheel Drive model.
- It is necessary to cut down the fenders for correct fitment.
FOG LIGHT READY – Best Wrangler JL / Gladiator JT Full Width Front Bumper – EAG Full Width Front Bumper with Fog Light Hole
EAG Full Width Front Bumper
EAG Full Width Front Bumper On Car
Featuring a vivid and noticeable fog light hole, the EAG Full Width Front Bumper is an excellent accessory for your Jeep. It has a distinctive matte-black color produced by the special coating that keeps corrosion at bay. In addition to that, this front bumper is made of 5/32″ alloy steel sheet and 2 3/8″x .120 wall alloy steel tubing. As a result, it delivers protection and dependable performance when driving off-road.
A major highlight of the EAG JL bumpers is that they have pre-machined fog light holders which are fitted with Original Equipment (OE) fog lights. To further enhance its appearance, each fog light contains charcoal gray, bolt-on ABS light surrounds. Moreover, drivers can install other aftermarket JL/JT sport design fog lights in it too!
Your vehicle’s integrity is protected at all times by a grille guard hoop. This aggressive feature is also equipped with a pair of mounting tabs which can be utilized with any type of aftermarket lighting gear. As a result, the driver can conduct off-road driving at night or in dim light conditions.
In case the vehicle gets stuck in a deep rut, it can be recovered using the pair of high-strength D-Ring mounts which are fitted with isolators and capable of carrying 9,500 pounds. This front bumper weighs 92.48 pounds and has a winch plate that can support a 12,000 pound winch. Drivers can install this front bumper on the 2018 to 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020 to 2022 Jeep Gladiator JT models using a direct bolt-on procedure.
- This bumper is equipped with some Original Equipment (OE) fog lights directly from the factory.
- It is covered with a matte-black coating which prevents rusting.
- This bumper has a grille-guard hoop.
- There are some D-Ring mounts with isolators for recovery purposes.
- The bumper has a winch plate capable of holding a 12,000 pound winch.
- This bumper can arrive while damaged.
FIT FOR ROCK CRAWLING – Best Wrangler JL Rock Crawler Front Bumper – EAG Front Crawler Bumper With Fog Light Housing
EAG Front Crawler Bumper
EAG Front Crawler Bumper On Car
Many drivers enjoy extreme off-road driving and the EAG Front Crawler Bumper is an ideal accessory to assist with this activity. It is made of resilient 5/32″ alloy steel sheets combined with 2″x .120 wall alloy steel tubing. The manufacturer employs high-tech procedures such as laser cutting, robotic assembly and CNC folding to give this front bumper a rugged design. In addition to that, the entire accessory is covered with a generous matte-black powder coat which prevents rusting and damage by debris.
An outstanding feature in this model of EAG Jeep front bumpers is that it has pre-machined sections for the installation of Original Equipment (OE) or aftermarket fog lights. To enhance its appeal, the bumper is equipped with a pair of bolt-on metallic charcoal gray light surrounds made of ABS material.
This front crawler bumper can be fitted with a collection of accessories to increase the driver’s rock crawling confidence. Weighing 80.25 pounds, it has a bolt-pattern winch plate which can accommodate a 12,000 pound winch. This bumper also has shackle mounts which are welded on the inner and outer surfaces for maximum rigidity. Furthermore, the unit has a pair of 4.75 ton D-Ring shackles combined with black isolators. The front of this bumper is further protected using a welded hoop. In addition to that, this front bumper has a pair of prerunner hoops that can be equipped with some extra lights.
Drivers can implement a bolt-on procedure to install this front crawler accessory on the original bumper mount. It is compatible with the 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, except 2017 JK Rubicon Recon model, 2018 to 2022 Wrangler JL and the 2020 to 2022 Gladiator JT.
- This front crawler bumper is designed to have pre-machined fog light holes.
- It is made of strong alloy steel.
- The accessory is covered with a matte-black powder coat to prevent rusting.
- The bumper is equipped with a set of 4.75 ton D-Ring shackles fitted with black isolators.
- It is not compatible with all OEM fog lights.
IDEAL STUBBY DESIGN – Best Wrangler JL Stubby Front Bumper – EAG Stubby Front Bumper with Fog Light Hole
EAG Stubby Front Bumper
EAG Stubby Front Bumper On Car
Off-road driving enthusiasts can experience fantastic angles of approach after installing the EAG Stubby Front Bumper. Thanks to its design, this vehicle accessory will not obstruct the front wheels on your Jeep when navigating rocks, crevices, ravines or ruts on your off-road trails. With this stubby bumper on your vehicle, it is easier to enjoy off-road driving in low light or at night. That’s because it has pre-machined fog light holes which are fully compatible with the Original Equipment (OE) fog light. To further decorate the unit, there are some bolt-on fog light surrounds which are finished in a charcoal gray ABS color. In case a driver wants to perform additional customization, this bumper is compatible with JL /JT aftermarket sport fogs.
Motorists can feel confident after installing this model of stubby EAG front bumpers because it has a rugged design which can withstand even the most extreme off-road driving. It is made of resilient 5/32″ alloy steel sheet and 2″x .120 wall alloy steel tubing. The bumper weighs only 81.1 pounds. It is also equipped with a bolt pattern plate which can support a winch that has a weight capability of 12,000 pounds. In addition to this, there are some shackle mounts which are welded upon the bumper on the inner and outer sides. This stubby bumper also has a pair of 4.75 ton D-ring shackles accompanied by black isolators that prove very handy during recovery in the great outdoors. This stubby bumper can be installed on the 2007 to 2018 Wrangler JK, except 2017 JK Rubicon Recon model. It is also compatible with the 2018 to 2022 Wrangler JL and the 2020 to 2022 Gladiator JT model.
- Its stubby design allows for better angles of approach when conducting off-road driving.
- There are pre-machined fog light holes which are compatible with OE fog lights.
- The rugged design of this stubby bumper facilitates confident off-roading.
- The bumper is equipped with accessories such as D-ring shackles, a winch plate, shackle mounts and isolators.
- This unit will last long thanks to the alloy steel construction and matte-black powder coating.
- It does not have an LED light bar.
TOP COMBO – Best JK Wrangler Front & Rear Bumper Combo – EAG Front and Rear Bumper Combo
EAG Bumper Combo
EAG Bumper Combo On Car
Buyers seeking the most value for their money can select the EAG Bumper Combo. This set contains a front and a rear bumper as illustrated in this video. Both bumpers are made of alloy steel. More specifically, the front unit is made using 5/32″ thick mild steel sheet combined with 2″ x 0.120″ steel tubing. Along with this, the rear bumper is fitted with a pair of high strength D-Ring mounts featuring a weight capacity of 9,500 pounds. Notably, the rear bumper also has a 2 inch standard hitch receiver.
Drivers can enjoy numerous accessories on the front bumper of this set. It is enhanced with 9,500 pound D-Rings, a tube overrider and Original Equipment (OE) light housings. It also has a winch plate that is capable of supporting a 12,000 pound winch. Drivers can install this 156 pound bumper set on the 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK model. The process of EAG Jeep bumpers how to install takes only a few minutes because the combo comes with instructions, all the necessary hardware and simply involves a direct bolt-on procedure.
- The set contains high quality EAG bumpers JK.
- The front bumper is delivered while already equipped with a collection of off-road driving accessories.
- The bumpers in this set are manufactured using high quality alloy steel.
- The rear bumper has a 2 inch hitch receiver.
- The front bumper can support a 12,000 pound winch.
- Drivers can receive the set without any guidance instructions.
- The combo can arrive with a damaged front bumper.
- The trailer hookup cable does not have a storage compartment so it dangles while driving.
FITTED WITH TIRE CARRIER – Best Wrangler JK Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier – EAG Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier
EAG Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier
EAG Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier On Car
When exploring off-road trails, it is important to carry along an extra tire and the EAG rear bumper with tire carrier can facilitate this. The rear bumper has a rugged design and is fitted with some high end bearings at the shaft to enable smooth opening and closing movements. It also has a custom-designed billet aluminum handle which securely locks the tire carrier in place resulting in firm placement even when driving on uneven ground.
This EAG bumpers Jeep JK unit weighs 143.96 pounds. Drivers can rest assured that this bumper will withstand the punishing conditions of the off-road trail because it is manufactured using 5/32″ mild steel plating. In addition to that, it is covered with a generous matte-black powder coat which keeps moisture out and prevents corrosion.
This model of EAG bumpers rear is equipped with off-roading accessories such as a pair of 4.75 tonne D-Ring mounts, a 2″ standard hitch receiver and the main spare tire carrier. Seeing as the tire carrier is adjustable, motorists can comfortably carry 40 inch tires. Drivers can install this rear bumper on the 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models.
- It has a tire carrier.
- This bumper is made of robust 5/32″ mild steel plating.
- The unit is protected with a matte-black powder coat.
- This rear accessory has an attractive rugged design.
- There are numerous off-road driving accessories including a pair of 4.75 tonne D-Ring mounts, the spare tire carrier and a 2 inch standard hitch receiver.
- Motorists have to adjust the bars on the A-frame for a correct installation.
- It can corrode and become permanently fixed in the closed position.
IDEAL STINGER DESIGN – Best Wrangler JK Offroad Front Bumper – EAG Front Bumper Stinger
EAG Front Bumper With Stinger
EAG Front Bumper With Stinger On Car
Featuring a prominent protective characteristic, the EAG Front Bumper with Stinger is an excellent accessory for your Jeep. Designed for extreme rock crawling, this bumper is equipped with a bolt-on stinger bar. This facility prevents your Jeep from flipping forwards when navigating off an obstacle during your off-road exploits. In addition to that, it also protects your vehicle’s grille.
For complete functionality during off-road driving, this bumper is equipped with welded D-Ring shackles which can handle 9,500 pounds each. Each unit is set into beefy mounts for consistent stability. The bumper also has a built-in winch plate and Original Equipment (OE) fog light housings. As a result, this bumper is an ideal accessory for on and off-road usage.
Drivers can be sure that this unit will last for decades because it is manufactured using high quality materials. It is made of a combination of 5/32″ alloy steel sheet and 2″ x 0.120″ tubing. This form of construction ensures that the unit consistently exhibits rigidity and strength. Furthermore, the bumper is covered with a matte-black powder coat which prevents corrosion or rusting.
After purchase, this type of -2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited EAG bumpers can be set on your vehicle with minimal challenges because it can be installed with a simple bolt-on method with no drilling or cutting necessary. It weighs only 86.9 pounds and motorists can install it on the 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and 2017 Jeep JK Rubicon Recon vehicle models.
- It is made of a combination of alloy steel sheet and seamless tubing.
- This bumper is fitted with a bolt-on stinger bar.
- The unit has some 9,500 D-Ring shackles, OE fog light holes and a winch plate.
- This accessory is guaranteed to last for a long time thanks to its powder coating.
- Installation is performed through a bolt-on method.
- If the powder coat is chipped, the exposed metallic section will rust very quickly.
- The bumper can arrive while damaged as a result of compromised packaging.
SECURE LOCK OPTION – Best Wrangler CJ Rear Bumper – EAG Rock Crawler Rear Bumper with Secure Lock
EAG Rear Rock Crawler Bumper With Secure Lock
EAG Rear Rock Crawler Bumper With Secure Lock On Car
The EAG Rear Rock Crawler Bumper with Secure Lock is fit for installation on your Jeep when seeking a combination of function and security. The unit of EAG bumpers for CJ7 has an EZ Grip Latch handle which delivers security and is engineered for maximum user friendliness by opening and closing as easily as a car door. Thanks to its supreme security, this latch cannot open up accidentally even in the most demanding terrain. As such, your cargo is consistently secure within the Jeep.
In order to deliver its high security services, this rear bumper is made of resilient 5/32″ steel sheet. It undergoes a manufacturing process which involves CNC folding, laser-cutting and robotic welding. As a result, the bumper meets all manufacturing and quality standards making it a suitable match with the EAG front bumpers for CJ7. In addition to a supremely robust construction, this bumper is also covered with a matte-black powder coat which prevents corrosion. Due to this method of development, this bumper weighs only 148.48 pounds and will last for decades.
In addition to an EZ Grip Latch, this EAG bumpers CJ7 accessory also has other off-road driving utility features. They include a pair of D-Rings with a 4.75 ton capacity each, a 2 inch receiver hitch capable of towing 5,000 pounds, some safety chain loops, a tire carrier and double-welded shackle mounts. Fitting this rear bumper on your vehicle is easy because it implements a bolt-on installation procedure. It fits right into the factory mounting points with no modification necessary. As such, motorists can fit it on 1976 to 1986 Jeep Wrangler CJ models.
- It is strong and resilient thanks to the 5/32″ steel sheet construction.
- This rear bumper is equipped with an EZ Grip Latch handle that delivers convenience and security at the same time.
- A generous matte-black powder coat ensures that this rear bumper is completely rust-resistant.
- It has off-road driving accessories such as a pair of D-Rings with a 4.75 ton capacity each, a 2 inch receiver hitch, safety chain loops, shackle mounts and a tire carrier.
- Fitting it is easy because the unit utilizes a bolt-on installation procedure.
- It is necessary to cut off at least two tabs during installation for a perfect fit.
The biggest benefit of having a bumper on your Jeep is the protection of your vehicle. The front bumper guards your automobile’s anterior section while the rear bumper protects the posterior area. In case of an accident, these bumpers prevent the vehicle from suffering physical damage and can even save your life.
Jeeps are meant to look aggressive, strong and robust. Adding a high quality set of bumpers to your Jeep increases its aesthetic appeal. In doing so, the character and utility of your vehicle are improved dramatically.
Off-Road Driving Accessories
Many drivers around the world enjoy exploring the great outdoors in their Jeeps. They navigate dirt trails, ravines, mud pools, ruts and crawl over rocks. Special accessories available on the EAG JL rear bumpers include winches, D-Rings, hooks, towing hitches and LED lights make the off-road driving process easier, safer and more fulfilling. Majority of premium bumpers are equipped with these accessories directly from the factory. The rest provide mounts, holes and sections for the installation of these fittings.
For complete protection of your Jeep, a Full Width bumper is the way to go. It extends the entire breadth of your vehicle on the front or the back. In doing so, this type of bumper protects the wheels and suspension components. In addition to that, the Full Width bumper also provides ample space for the installation of off-road accessories such as winches, LED lights, hooks, D-Rings and hitches. As such, the Full Width bumper is the right type of bumper to seek.
Featuring compact proportions, the Stubby bumper is smaller in size. When installed in the front, it covers the breadth of the radiator section. On the other hand, when installed in the rear it covers the door section. Despite not being able to hold many accessories or provide ample protection, the Stubby bumper facilitates better angles of approach when driving off-road. As such, it is most ideal for rock crawling.
It is essential for your bumper to withstand the harsh environments presented during off-road driving. As such, it should be made of robust materials such as alloy steel. It should also be covered with a matte-black coat to prevent corrosion, chipping or rusting.
After purchasing an aftermarket bumper, it should be easy to install on your Jeep. With this in mind, it is very important to search for an OEM fitting bumper. That’s because it fits right into your vehicle’s stock frame. As a result, it is easy to install and the fitment procedure takes only a few minutes.
An accident can occur during your off-road driving activities. In such a case, it is necessary to recover your vehicle as easily as possible. A winch can help to accomplish this with minimal difficulty. As such, drivers should always select front bumpers that are equipped with winch plates.
- When buying a front bumper, ensure that it has some recovery points, LED lights and winch plate.
- While purchasing a rear bumper, make sure that it has some recovery points, a towing hitch, LED lights and a tire carrier.
- To get the best value for your money, it is advisable to purchase a combo package which contains both front and rear bumpers as well as all the components that are necessary for installation.
- Always make sure that your bumpers are installed and firmly fitted on your vehicle while driving so as to abide by motor vehicle law.
- Ensure that your Jeep’s winch plate has a capacity of 12,000 pounds or more so as to experience effective recovery in case of an accident.
A: Every driver seeks specific qualities in their bumper. However, EAG bumpers are the best because they have off-road driving accessories, are made of alloy steel and exhibit a professional finish as described in this forum.
A: Accessories such as LED lights, D-Rings, recovery hooks, an EAG Jeep bumpers license plate mount, a winch, towing hitch and tire carrier help in boosting the enjoyment of your off-road driving activities.
A: Yes. The front and rear bumpers must be present, firmly attached and proportional to the width of the vehicle.
A: Drivers can fit tires that are up to 40 inches wide on their Jeeps. However, the most ideal ones are 35 inches and below because larger ones can rub against a Full-Width bumper.
A: Always clean your vehicle’s bumpers after every session of off-road driving.
A: Many drivers wonder, are eag bumpers made in the usa? Yes. They are made in California, USA.
The best EAG bumpers are the EAG Steel LED Front and Rear Bumper. They are manufactured using alloy steel using state-of-the-art procedures including robotic assembly, CNC folding and laser guided cutting. These bumpers are also covered using a matte-black powder coat which prevents rusting or damage by debris. The rear bumper in this set also has a tire carrier capable of holding a tire of up to 37 inches in size. Best of all, it has an EZ Grip latch handle which delivers security in a convenient way. Motorists searching for accessorization can select the EAG LED and Winch Front Bumper. It has two 12 watt LED lights, welded D-Ring shackles, a prerunner hoop and a winch plate capable of holding a 12,000 pound winch. Always ensure that your bumpers are firmly fixed on the vehicle to abide by the law. Moreover, strive to drive safely for maximum off-road driving satisfaction.