Table Of Contents
- 1 Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Combines Function And Style On Your Off-road Vehicle
- 2 In A Hurry?
- 3 Best Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Table
- 4 Top 2 Jeep Gladiator Front Bumpers
- 5 Front Bumper Jeep Gladiator Top Brands
- 6 Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper Reviews And Recommendations
- 6.1 IDEAL MINIMALIST OPTION – Best Gladiator Stubby Front Bumper – Rugged Ridge 11549.44 Venator Stubby Front Bumper
- 6.2 MOST AFFORDABLE – Best Value Gladiator Front Bumper – EAG Full Width Front Bumper
- 6.3 MOST DURABLE – Best Heavy Duty Gladiator Front Bumper – Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Fury Front Bumper
- 6.4 MOST RUGGED DESIGN – Best Design Gladiator Front Bumper – OEDRO Front Bumper
- 7 Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Benefits
- 8 Front Bumper Jeep Gladiator Types
- 9 Best Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Features
- 9.1 Jeep Gladiator Steel Front Bumper Fitted With Grille Guard Tube
- 9.2 Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper With Winch Plate
- 9.3 Jeep Gladiator Aluminum Front Bumper Hooks
- 9.4 Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Tips
- 9.5 Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper FAQs
- 9.6 Q: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Front Bumper Best Material?
- 9.7 Q: Front Bumper Jeep Gladiator Additional Features Include?
- 9.8 Q: Jeep Gladiator Stubby Front Bumper Should Be Cleaned How Often?
- 9.9 Q: Jeep Gladiator Stock Front Bumper Is Covered By A Manufacturer’s Warranty?
- 9.10 Q: Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Is A Must Have?
- 10 Best Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Conclusion
Front Bumper For Jeep Gladiator Combines Function And Style On Your Off-road Vehicle
The Jeep Gladiator is an iconic vehicle that is comfortable on any type of terrain. It can handle the city streets just as well as a rocky trail off the beaten track. To get the most out of your Jeep Gladiator, it is essential to equip it with the best accessories including a front bumper. In addition to protecting your grille, this accessory also provides hooks, notches and latches for attaching off-road driving accessories. Moreover, it provides some attachments for hooking up a winch that comes in handy for retrieving your automobile in case of getting stuck in mud. There are many types and models of front bumpers in the market today. How can a driver select the most ideal one? We have reviewed the top options and highlighted outstanding models below for you.
Drivers in a hurry can browse through these links to identify effective front bumpers for their Jeep Gladiator. We only review supreme products.
- BEST OVERALL – Best Of All Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper – WARN 101337 Elite Series Full-Width Front Bumper
- FITTED WITH OVERRIDER – Best 2020 Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper – Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Venator Front Bumper
CAR MODEL & YEAR
2018 to 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 Jeep Gladiator
2018 to 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 to the current models of the Jeep Gladiator JT
2018 to the current Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs)
2018 to 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 to 2022 Jeep Gladiator JT
2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
2018 to 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 to 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
2018 to 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL and Unlimited JLU (2 or 4 doors)
2020 to 2022 Jeep Gladiator JT
BEST OVERALL – Best Of All Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper – WARN 101337 Elite Series Full-Width Front Bumper
WARN 101337 Full-Width Front Bumper
WARN 101337 Full-Width Front Bumper On Car
The WARN 101337 Full-Width Front Bumper is your ideal accessory for the Jeep Gladiator. Enhanced with a grille guard tube, it provides protection and aesthetic improvement at the same time. Manufactured by WARN, this front bumper is made of alloy steel. Finished in black, it complements the rest of your vehicle’s color. Seeing as it weighs only 89.1 pounds, this front bumper provides protection without compromising the handling of your Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV).
Thanks to its grille guard tube, this bumper maintains a low-profile appearance on your vehicle. The tube bar is welded firmly on so it will stay in place even during the roughest off-road exploration. In addition to protecting your radiator, this tube also prevents the WARN winch from getting damaged.
This front bumper was designed to be functional and practical at the same time. Its geometry is so advanced that it increases the approach angle for masterful articulation. After fitting, this accessory is compatible with 37 inch tires installed with a 2 inch lift. For maximum utility, the bumper is equipped with integrated off-road jack points that facilitate easy accessibility when jacking up your Jeep JL. In addition to that, the bumper has some precision-welded eyelets for shackles. These unique features make easier recovery options possible.
Drivers can expect this -2020 Jeep Gladiator front bumper to last for decades thanks to its flat black powder coat which is applied using state-of-the-art technology. This coating is infused using a five-step pretreatment procedure which involves special zirconium nanotechnology. As a result of this protection process, this front bumper can withstand 408 hours of salt spray testing as well as hours of Ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Motorists can get the most out of their vehicles after installing this front bumper thanks to the integrated winch mount. This utility is developed to withstand high stress winching endeavors. Moreover, it is versatile enough to fit EON, ZEON Platinum, VR, M8, XD9, XD9i, 9.0Rc, and 9.5xp winches. Drivers can install this front bumper on the 2018 to 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL as well as the 2020 Jeep Gladiator.
- It has an alloy steel grille guard tube that’s welded on for maximum rigidity.
- This front bumper is strong and lightweight at the same time.
- Its geometric design promotes an increased approach angle and easier articulation.
- The bumper has integrated off-road jack points.
- The accessory is protected with a high-tech flat black powder coat.
- It is capable of containing various brands of winches.
- Drivers have to perform major grinding so as to fit the factory fog lights.
- The bumper can arrive while already damaged.
- Its packaging is weak and can come apart during shipping.
FITTED WITH OVERRIDER – Best 2020 Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper – Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Venator Front Bumper
Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Front Bumper
Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Front Bumper On Car
Developed with a robust, square frame, the Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Front Bumper is an ideal accessory for your automobile. This bumper is equipped with a scalloped crossbar which complements the slats that make the Jeep so desirable. Seeing as this bumper is also fitted with an overrider, it leaves a lasting, memorable impression in terms of attractiveness and overall resilience. As a matter of fact, this bumper can support winches which weigh up to 12,500 pounds.
This -2021 Jeep Gladiator front bumper encapsulates the Venator brand name through its iconic styling characterized by an aggressive design. After installation, this bumper actively protects your vehicle’s front grille. It also provides drivers with a collection of tow hooks, snorkel kits and hitches that make off-road exploration easier. Along with these, the bumper is compatible with a wide range of synthetic ropes, steel winches and other accessories for recovery.
The Jeep Gladiator steel front bumper is made of alloy steel which repels moisture and guarantees rust-proof operation. In addition to that, it is painted for protection from snow, mud and debris. The Venator brand is well known for manufacturing bumpers, wheels, lift kits, floor liners and interior fittings. Therefore, drivers can rely on this accessory to provide many years of service due to its excellent build quality. They can install it in 2018 to 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL as well as the 2020 to the current models of the Jeep Gladiator JT according to this video.
- It has a scalloped cross bar which enhances the Jeep’s iconic slats.
- The bumper has an overrider for added protection.
- This accessory can support a winch of up to 12,500 pounds in weight.
- There are hitches, tow hooks and snorkel kits on this bumper.
- The -2020 Jeep Gladiator front OEM bumper is made of alloy steel and painted for maximum protection against rusting.
- Despite the manufacturer’s claims, this bumper is not compatible with the 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude Edition.
- It does not accommodate the factory LED fog lights.
- The bumper deforms as the driver tightens its 8 bolts for attachment.
WARN Industries Brand Logo
The WARN Industries company was established in 1948 and they produce durable, technologically creative off-road accessories such as winches, mounting systems and front bumpers. The company maintains that their products allow drivers to Go Prepared for any kind of terrain. One of their most well known products is the WARN 101337 Elite Series Full-Width Front Bumper.
Rugged Ridge Brand Logo
The Rugged Ridge company specializes in developing, marketing and selling accessories for Jeep automobiles. Established in 2005, the company has produced more than 3,000 products including snorkels, floor liners and bumpers such as the Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Venator Front Bumper.
EAG Bumpers Brand Logo
Created in 2010 by a collective of automotive enthusiasts, EAG Bumpers is a notable manufacturer of Light Duty as well as Heavy Duty bumpers. All their products meet and exceed industry standards so as to provide drivers with dependable services. A best selling model form EAG Bumpers is the EAG Full Width Front Bumper.
Tyger Auto Inc Brand Logo
Tyger Auto Inc was founded by a group of Canadian and USA aftermarket product experts in 2013. They strive to conduct innovation that meets the expectations of car customization enthusiasts. The company manufactures products such as outdoor gear, fender flares, running boards, tonneau covers and bumper guards. A top selling product from Tyger Auto Inc is the Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Fury Front Bumper.
OEDRO Brand Logo
Having commenced production activities in 2016, the OEDRO company manufactures high quality aftermarket accessories for automobiles such as Jeep Wranglers, Dodge Rams, Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado among other models. Within their stock list are tonneau covers, floor mats and front bumpers. One of their popular products is the OEDRO Front Bumper.
IDEAL MINIMALIST OPTION – Best Gladiator Stubby Front Bumper – Rugged Ridge 11549.44 Venator Stubby Front Bumper
Rugged Ridge 11549.44 Venator Front Bumper
Rugged Ridge 11549.44 Venator Front Bumper On Car
The Rugged Ridge 11549.44 Venator Front Bumper has a minimalist design which is mainly characterized by tow hooks along with a winch tray. Notably, this front bumper weighs only 101 pounds but can support a 12,500 pound winch which helps with recovery in extreme off-road conditions.
This front bumper for -2021 Jeep Gladiator has a stubby design which exhibits contours that are muscular along with highly chiseled facets which complement your Jeep’s aggressive appearance. Drivers can be confident while driving off-road with this front bumper because it is equipped with purpose-built features. Some examples of these include floor liners, entry guards and snorkel kits along with antennas which facilitate safe rock crawling and mudding.
Made of alloy steel, this front bumper gives the driver a top grade off-road driving experience. In addition to enhancing aesthetics, it also boosts utility. Drivers can install it on the 2018 to the current Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs).
- Its minimalist design improves the overall appearance of your Jeep.
- It is light but can accommodate a 12,500 pound winch.
- The -2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon front bumper is equipped with floor liners, entry guards and snorkel kits.
- The bumper guarantees a favorable off-road driving experience.
- This bumper can arrive with missing parts.
EAG Front Bumper
EAG Front Bumper On Car
The EAG Front Bumper is made of alloy steel and colored in black. Weighing only 92.48 pounds, it can support a 12,000 pound winch. Seeing as it exhibits a full width construction, this front bumper equips your Jeep with protection and utility at the same time.
A unique feature of this -2020 Jeep Gladiator front base bumper is that it comes equipped with pre-machined fog light holes which can be equipped with an Original Equipment (OE) fog light. In addition to that, this front bumper is enhanced with charcoal-gray ABS light surrounds that are made of robust metal. Moreover, the bumper features an adaptor which supports the installation of JL /JT sport fogs. Along with this, the grille guard hoop is fitted with a pair of mounting tabs which can be implemented with any type of lighting for added confidence during night-time driving.
For active off-roading, the front bumper for -2020 Jeep Gladiator is also equipped with a pair of supremely robust D-Ring mounts and isolators which are capable of supporting 9,500 lbs. Motorists can expect this front bumper to last for a very long time because it is made of highly resilient 5/32″ steel sheet as well as 2 3/8″x .120 wall steel tubing. The entire setup is protected from rusting with a generous coat of textured, high quality powder coat to ensure protection against corrosion. Drivers can bolt this Jeep Gladiator full width front bumper directly on the 2018 to 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL and the 2020 to 2022 Jeep Gladiator JT.
- This front bumper is made of alloy steel.
- It is protected with a powder coat to prevent rusting.
- Despite its lightweight nature, it can support a 12,000 pound winch.
- The bumper arrives with pre-machined fog light holes.
- This accessory is fitted with an adaptor for JL /JT sport fogs installation.
- There are mounting tabs for the grille guard hoop.
- Drivers will find some strong D-Ring mounts and isolators on this front bumper.
- The unit can arrive with scratches on it.
Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Front Bumper
Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Front Bumper On Car
The Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Front Bumper is ideal for drivers looking for an accessory which will survive the hardest off-road driving. It is manufactured using Heavy Duty 5mm carbon steel. The unit is also covered with a matte-black, textured powder coat which protects the bumper from moisture, mud, rain, snow and corrosion.
For comprehensive services, this bumper comes equipped with an integrated winch plate, skid plate, D-Ring mounts that are welded as well as a license plate holder. To experience immersive off-road driving, drivers can install 3″ side light pods and 22″ middle light bars on it. This Heavy-Duty -2021 Jeep Gladiator front bumper with winch is designed for bolt-on installation so there is no drilling involved.
Motorists can install this bumper in the 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2018 to 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL excluding the diesel engine and plug-in hybrid models. It can also be fitted on the 2020 to 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT on models which are already fitted with a factory skid plate. Notably, it is necessary to remove the factory fog lights before fitting this bumper on your vehicle.
- It is made of highly robust material and exhibits Heavy-Duty construction.
- The front bumper is made of carbon steel.
- This accessory is covered with a matte-black texture powder coat to keep rusting at bay.
- There is no drilling required during installation.
- It does not have notches or hooks for towing during off-road driving.
OEDRO Front Bumper
OEDRO Front Bumper On Car
The OEDRO Front Bumper is an ideal accessory for drivers that enjoy driving their Jeeps in the backwoods. It has a full width design and is equipped with notches, rings and hooks which help with off road maneuvers. Decorated in an eye-catching black and gray color combination, this front bumper is made of carbon steel. Enthusiasts of customization will be glad to know that it can be painted easily. The unit arrives while already pre-coated with a primer ready for painting as such owners can easily match it with their vehicle decals.
For maximum utility, the -2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave front bumper has an integrated double deck winch plate featuring a 10″ x 4.5″ bolt pattern. It also has some additional support brackets to increase the load capacity. Most notably, this Jeep Gladiator front winch bumper can support a winch of up to 8,000 pounds for easier recovery in extreme off-road conditions.
This tactical 61 inch full width bumper adds strength to the front section of your Jeep while ensuring a sharp, clean appearance. In addition to creating an aggressive appearance, the full width bumper also facilitates better approaching angles on off-road trails. Drivers can install it on the 2018 to 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL and Unlimited JLU (2 or 4 doors) and the 2020 to 2022 Jeep Gladiator JT.
- It has a full width design.
- There are hooks, notches and rings for adding accessories.
- Its carbon steel construction is resilient.
- This bumper is pre-coated with primer so it is ready for painting.
- Thanks to its design, this bumper enables better approach angles.
- The accessory weighs only 59.9 pounds and can support an 8,000 pound winch.
- It is not compatible with 35 inch off-road tires.
- The OEM fog lights don’t fit.
Protect The Radiator
A Heavy-Duty front bumper works to protect the radiator from dirt, debris and physical shock. It also protects the wheels from frontal impact while engaging in extreme off-road driving or rock climbing. As such, a robust front bumper is your Jeep’s first line of defense from frontal jolts.
Accommodate Additional Accessories
The latest models of front bumpers feature highly effective characteristics which enhance the off-road driving experience. Some examples of these include hooks, notches and latches. They assist with towing and hitching winches.
A Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) that’s equipped with an aggressive front bumper looks much better than its stock version. Jeep drivers always want their automobiles to look strong, capable and powerful. As such, an aftermarket front bumper can easily enhance the appearance of your vehicle.
A full-width front bumper covers the entire breadth of your vehicle from the right to the left wheel. Due to its large surface area, it provides an expansive surface for the fitments of additional off-roading accessories such as winches. Moreover, the enhanced width also absorbs impact in case of frontal accidents. As such, the most ideal type of front bumper is the full-width type.
The stubby front bumper is narrower than the width of your truck’s anterior section. It has compact proportions and sharp angles. As a result, a stubby front bumper makes it easier to navigate challenging terrain. While its minimalist nature makes driving easier, it limits the number of off-road enhancements that can be connected to the front of your Jeep.
Fitted with Grille Guard Tube
Motorists who enjoy intense off-road driving understand the importance of protecting your vehicle’s radiator section. To this effect, it is important to get a Jeep JL Gladiator front bumper that is fitted with a grille guard tube. This extended section angles outwards in an aggressive way and protects the radiator from physical impact. As such, it is an essential feature for drivers to seek when purchasing a front bumper.
A winch comes in handy when rock climbing or navigating deep off-road valleys and crevices. As such, a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon steel front bumper that is fully equipped to hold a winch comes in handy. With a winch on your Jeep, it is easy to tow your automobile out of sticky situations with minimal effort. As such, a winch plate is an important feature to consider when searching for a Jeep Gladiator aftermarket front bumper.
From time to time, it may be necessary to hook up or tow your Jeep out of a deep off-road location such as a ditch or a ravine. As such, it is important to have a Jeep Gladiator front bumper hook accessory. They serve an important purpose in emergency situations.
- After a day of off-roading, the best way to clean your front bumper is by using pressurized water hose to get the dirt, debris or mud off. Having done that, apply a surface protectant to protect the Jeep Gladiator Mojave front bumper from Ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Upon purchasing a Jeep Gladiator front bumper OEM, keep it black by consistently washing it with a PH-neutral water based and fragrance-free cleaning product. Once that’s done, the front bumper can be coated with a quality surface protectant which does not contain any petroleum distillates or silicon oils.
- In case of damage, a quick Do It Yourself (DIY) fix for the Jeep Gladiator Mojave front bumper involves applying the black patch tape that’s used to temporarily fix leaking plastic tanks.
- Every driver should know that their Jeep Gladiator sport front bumper must be present, firmly attached and within the width dimensions of your automobile. so as to abide by motor vehicle law.
- Strive to invest in a Heavy-Duty Jeep Gladiator DV8 front bumper when going mudding in your Jeep because it will withstand impacts, dirt, debris, mud and rocks. For maximum utility, attach a winch with a capacity of at least 12,000 pounds.
A: Carbon steel or alloy metal is the most ideal material to seek when buying a Jeep Gladiator aluminum front bumper.
A: Yes. Some ideal extra features on the front bumper include hooks, latches, a winch plate and a Jeep Gladiator front bumper light bar.
A: The front bumper needs to be cleaned after every off-roading session.
A: Yes. Numerous brands normally cover their products with half-decade warranties to boost the convenience of their customers.
A: Yes. According to motor vehicle law, every motorist must have a front bumper on their automobile.
This WARN 101337 Full-Width Front Bumper is the best Jeep Gladiator front bumper. It has special characteristics such as a welded grille guard tube, a winch plate, off-road jack points and shackle eyelets. The bumper is made of alloy steel and covered with a matte-black coat to prevent rusting. In addition to salt, it can withstand adverse weather, mud, dirt, debris and water. For drivers seeking a unit that is fitted with an overrider, the Rugged Ridge 11549.41 Front Bumper serves the purpose. It also has a scalloped crossbar, some tow hooks, hitches and snorkel kits for extreme off-road driving. Drivers should always have firmly fitted Jeep gladiator front and rear bumper on their vehicle. Moreover, clean your unit after every off-road driving session.