Unlike Black Friday, Cyber Monday deals normally stretches until the New Year as it often comes together with the holiday promotions. This is evident at Steam, which is still putting up its Cyber Monday deals on its online store.
The PC gaming platform that is developed by Valve is offering an entire collection of games, including bundled series like Counter-Strike, Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Portal, Ricochet and Deathmatch Classic on an irresistible discount.
The bundled series basically means that gamers will get every title in the franchise for a single fee of $24.99. That is a whopping 75% slashed from the original price of about $100.
Other highlights of the ongoing Cyber Monday promotion includes:
– Bioshock Infinite: $7.49 (75 percent off)
– Banished: $7.99 (60 percent off)
– Payday 2: $7.49 (75 percent off)
– Sid Meier’s Civilisation V: Complete Edition: $12.99 (75 percent off)
– Don’t Starve & Reign of Giants DLC: $6.45 (66 percent off)
– Risk of Rain: $2.49 (75 percent off)