The problem with digital gaming is that there are often many problems like bugs and glitches with every new title. Even so, gamers are not having a hard time with the latest NBA 2K15 as the game constantly get updated with fixes, whenever there is a need for one.
Just yesterday, a third patch was launched to NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC. This latest update actually improves the basketball video game in every way as it fixes the major bugs while also improving the gameplay mechanism.
In detail, NBA 2K15’s referees will now be able to call shooting fouls. Also, the defensive movement during the matches are now more responsive. To cap things off, the update improves the dribbling physics by a mile, thus, promoting an overall delightful NBA 2k15 experience.
With that being said, there is no doubt that NBA 2K15 is the best basketball video game in history. Players who wish to learn more about the things that came with the update can check out the details below.
• Fixed the ability to throw long touchdown passes by alley-ooping to the receiver from the backcourt.
• Force receivers to play standing catches on check-ball passes.
• Fixed an issue where a user’s pass release type request was being overridden during fast breaks.
• Fixed several cases of rebounding goaltends being called too frequently.
• Improvements to passing and catching into the post.
• Made passers more aware of defenders behind them when selecting pass animations.