Table Of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Toyota Tundra Headlights
- 2 Pros
- 2.1 Best Balance – Spyder Auto PRO-YD-TTU14-DRL-BSM Projector Headlight – For Toyota Tundra
- 2.2 Best Choice – Headlight Assembly, LED DRL Design,WOLFSTORM Headlight Replacement for 2014 2015 2016 2017 Toyota Tundra,Black Housing – For 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra
- 3 Tundra Headlights Manufacturers
- 4 Toyota Tundra Headlights: Products Review
- 4.1 Spyder Auto Toyota Tundra Black CCFL Projector Headlight (PRO-YD-TTU07-CCFL-BK) – For Toyota Tundra
- 4.2 MODIFY STREET AlphaRex Base Model Chrome TRD-PRO look Projector Headlights Left/Right Replacement Assembly – For 07-13 Toyota Tundra/08-17 Sequoia
- 4.3 ACANII LED Tube Black Housing Projector Headlights Headlamps Set Driver & Passenger – For 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra Pickup
- 5 Toyota Tundra Headlight Types
- 6 How To Look After Tundra Headlights
- 7 Benefits of Tundra Aftermarket Headlights
- 8 Tundra Headlight Tips and Tricks
- 9 Tundra Headlights: FAQs
- 18.104.22.168 Q: What are the different types of bulbs available for aftermarket headlights?
- 22.214.171.124 Q: What is the difference between HID and LED bulbs?
- 126.96.36.199 Q: Are aftermarket headlights legal in all states?
- 188.8.131.52 Q: How do I know if my aftermarket headlights are installed correctly?
- 184.108.40.206 Q: What should I do if my aftermarket headlights are damaged?
- 220.127.116.11 Q: Are headlights interchangeable?
- 18.104.22.168 Q: Can I install aftermarket headlights myself?
- 22.214.171.124 Q: What do aftermarket headlights typically cost?
- 126.96.36.199 Q: Are aftermarket headlights better than a factory headlight?
- 188.8.131.52 Q: Is a lightbar a good option for aftermarket headlights?
- 10 Toyota Tundra Headlights: Conclusion
Looking for an upgrade for your Toyota Tundra headlights? Check out our review of the best aftermarket headlights on the market! We’ve compared a variety of different options, from LED headlights to projector headlights, so you can find the perfect set for your truck. Whether you’re looking to improve your visibility on the road or just want a more stylish look, we’ve got you covered!
The Toyota Tundra is one of the bestselling trucks on the market. It is a full-size truck that is built for those who need a durable and reliable truck. The Tundra has been around since 2000 and it has consistently been one of the top selling trucks. The competitors to the Tundra are the Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado, and Ram 1500. The Tundra has many features that make it a great truck. It is available in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive. It has a variety of bed sizes and cab styles. It also has a towing capacity of up to ten thousand pounds. The Tundra comes in many trim levels such as the SR, SR, TRD Pro, Limited, and Platinum. There is a Tundra for everyone’s needs. The Tundra is a great truck for those who need a durable and reliable truck. It has many features that make it a great choice for those who need a truck that can do it all. Some of the best features that make the Tundra special are.
- Great towing capacity across the range
- Many different bed size and cab style options
- Two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive availability
- A variety of trim levels to choose from depending on your needs.
There are many accessories for the Tundra on the market, like bed covers and running boards, bull bars, roof racks and bed racks. However, one of the most important accessories for your Tundra is a set of aftermarket tundra headlights. Aftermarket headlights can give your truck a whole new look. They can also improve your visibility on the road. There are many different types of aftermarket tundra headlights on the market. You can choose from LED headlights, projector headlights, or even Halo headlights. In this article, we will be reviewing the best aftermarket headlights for the Toyota Tundra. We will compare a variety of different types and brands of headlights so that you can find the perfect set for your truck.
Top 3 Best Toyota Tundra Headlights
Best in General – VLAND Projector Led Headlights with Amber Sequential Turn Signal, No Bulbs Needed, Black Housing, Passenger&Driver Size – For with Tundra 2014-2019 (NOT FIT FACTORY LED MODEL)
This tundra led headlights are made by VLAND. They are a direct replacement for your factory headlights. They have a black housing and are available in both passenger and driver side. These 2014 Toyota tundra headlights have a row of LED signal lights. These amber lights are sequential, which means they light up in a specific order when you turn on your turn signal. This is a great feature that is not offered on all aftermarket headlights. These 2015 tundra headlights also have a high and low beam, and do not need any extra bulbs. The VLAND projector headlights are one of the best on the market because they offer a great balance of features and price.
- The quality and construction of these appears to be excellent and fits nice and cleanly with no cheap aftermarket looking gaps
- These 2017 Toyota tundra headlights came safely packaged with a ton of molded Styrofoam and plastic film over the lenses
- The Tundra headlights overall a great product for a fair price
- The Toyota tundra headlights come very poor instructions and does not work as advertised
- These lights are not easy to install and did operate like they were supposed to
Best Balance – Spyder Auto PRO-YD-TTU14-DRL-BSM Projector Headlight – For Toyota Tundra
These Spyder Auto Tundra headlights are designed as a direct replacement for your factory headlights. They are available in both driver and passenger side. These Toyota tundra headlights have a black housing and clear lens. These tundra LED headlights also come with a row of LED signal lights. The Spyder Auto projector headlights are one of the best on the market because they offer a great balance of features and price. These headlights can be used with stock fog lights or aftermarket fog lights.
- These tundra headlights look really nice, and work just as advertised
- These tundra Spyder headlights are a great upgrade to the factory lights
- The headlights came faster than excepted and were easy to install
- There is a large reduction in light output compared to the stock lights
- The tundra Spyder headlights DRL lights only come on when you actually turn the lights on
Best Choice – Headlight Assembly, LED DRL Design,WOLFSTORM Headlight Replacement for 2014 2015 2016 2017 Toyota Tundra,Black Housing – For 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra
These 2014 tundra headlights have a lens made from polymethyl methacrylate. The lens is clear and can be directly plugged into the factory headlight housing. The WOLFSTORM 2017 Toyota tundra headlights have been tested in many different weather conditions. These tundra headlights have a 12-month warranty. The WOLFSTORM tundra headlights are one of the best on the market because they offer a great balance of features and with the confidence of a 12-month warranty. These 2016 Toyota tundra headlights are a great choice for anyone looking to upgrade their headlights.
- Simply Superior Customer Service received by the seller
- The tundra headlights are fairly priced, and don’t look like every other light on the market
- The Tundra led headlights came in fast and in excellent condition
- Second set and passenger taillight turn signal doesn’t work
- The 2015 tundra headlights look nice, but it is hyper flashing when turning signal light
These are the top 3 best aftermarket headlights for the Toyota Tundra. When choosing the best headlights for your Tundra, it is important to consider your budget and what features are important to you. We will now look at some Tundra headlights manufacturers.
Tundra Headlights Manufacturers
There are many different companies that make headlights for the Toyota Tundra. Some of the most popular brands are Spyder, Anzo, VLAND, WOLFSTORM, Headlight Assembly, Modify Street and ACANII. All these brands offer different choices when it comes to headlights for your Tundra. It is important to do your research and find the best headlights for your Tundra. Let us look into some of the popular brands in more detail.
Spyder is a well-known company when it comes to aftermarket accessories like headlights, taillights, and fog lights. Spyder headlights are available in different styles and colors. Spyder auto was founded in 1997, and their headquarters is located in City of Industry, California. Spyder headlights are available for many different vehicles like the Toyota Tundra, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, and many more. Spyder products are sold all across the United States, and they cater to the offroad and show truck markets.
AnzoUSA is a company that is located in Ontario, California. Anzo was founded by George and Nancy Joubert in 1986. Anzo makes headlights, taillights, side marker lights, and trail fx offroad lights. They have a large fanbase, and their products are popular among truck and SUV owners. AnzoUSA also makes lights for other vehicles such as the Jeep Wrangler, Chevy Camaro, and Ford Mustang. Their products are priced competitively, and they offer a wide range of choices when it comes to headlights.
VLAND is a China based company that has their headquarters in Guangzhou. VLAND was founded in 2002, and they make headlights, taillights, and fog lights. They offer a wide range of products which are sold all across the globe. VLAND headlights are popular among many different car and truck enthusiasts. Their products are known for their quality, and they offer a warranty on their products.
WOLFSTORM is a company that is based in the United States. They have been producing tundra headlights since 2014. WOLFSTORM is a lighting company that makes headlights, taillights, and fog lights. Their products are made from high quality materials by talented craftsmen. In a variety of weather conditions, WOLFSTORM tundra headlights have been evaluated, and they offer a 12 month warranty for their products.
Headlight Assembly is a company that makes headlights for many different vehicles. They have been in the business for over 10 years, and their products are made in the USA. Headlight Assembly offers a wide range of headlights which are available in different styles such as projector, LED, and Halo. They offer a lifetime warranty on their products, and they also have 60 days return policy.
Modify Street is a company that makes aftermarket parts for many different vehicles. Since 2008, they’ve been in operation, and their products are made in the USA. Modify Street offers a wide range of aftermarket parts such as headlights, taillights, and spoilers. They also offer a wide range of services such as installation by their team, and shipping to anywhere in the world.
ACANII is a company that is based in Los Angeles, California. Since 2013, they’ve been operating, and their items are produced in the United States.. ACANII offers a wide range of aftermarket parts such as headlights, taillights, and spoilers. They offer headlights at different price points to suit different budgets, and they also offer free shipping on orders over $99.
T-Rex is a company that specializes in aftermarket grilles, and they are based in Miami, Florida. T-Rex was founded in 1996, and their products are made in the USA. T-Rex offers a wide range of aftermarket parts such as headlights, taillights, and spoilers. T-Rex Toyota tundra headlights are some of the best on the market, and they offer a lifetime warranty on their products.
Aftermarket headlights for the Toyota Tundra are available from a variety of manufacturers and each company has its own strengths and weaknesses. Some companies have been in business for many years, while others are relatively new. Some companies specialize in aftermarket parts while others make a wide range of products. No matter what company you go for, you are sure to find a set of headlights that meets your needs.
Toyota Tundra Headlights: Products Review
Spyder Auto Toyota Tundra Black CCFL Projector Headlight (PRO-YD-TTU07-CCFL-BK) – For Toyota Tundra
This pair of tundra Spyder headlights have a black lens and projector beam. These headlights are made to improve the look of your Toyota Tundra and they will also give you better visibility when driving at night. The installation is easy, and they are made to meet and exceed the OE standards. The fitment should be verified before installation to avoid any issues.
- These tundra headlights really make such a difference on the truck, get compliments and questions all the time
- These are some great Looking tundra led headlights
- Makes the truck look so much sportier and clean looking
- These Toyota tundra headlights lights are very dim as they do not use a traditional bulb, and the light disbursement is very bad
- Both headlight assemblies low beam headlights did not work
MODIFY STREET AlphaRex Base Model Chrome TRD-PRO look Projector Headlights Left/Right Replacement Assembly – For 07-13 Toyota Tundra/08-17 Sequoia
These Modify Street 2007 Toyota tundra headlights come in chrome, and they have a TRD-PRO look. They are made to be a direct replacement are SAE and DOT compliant. The 2008 tundra headlights installation is easy, and they come with tech support if you need it. These 2011 toyota tundra headlights are a great product for people who are looking for a more custom look for their Toyota Tundra.
- These tundra headlights have a pretty straight forward install using the factory harness and reusing turn signal bulb
- This is a very different design compared to current headlights OEMs
- These Toyota tundra headlights are plug and play
- Condensation forms inside the tundra headlights during cold weather and rainy conditions
ACANII LED Tube Black Housing Projector Headlights Headlamps Set Driver & Passenger – For 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra Pickup
The ACANII 2016 Toyota tundra headlights are made using high quality polycarbonate materials and they are designed to meet or exceed the US and Canada motor vehicle safety standards. These tundra headlights are easy to install, and they will give your Toyota Tundra a more aggressive look. Professional installation is recommended for these tundra headlights. Full illumination of the road ahead is provided by these 2016 tundra headlights, and they will also last much longer than traditional bulbs. A 60 days money back guarantee is offered by the manufacturer for these Toyota tundra headlights.
- The Tundra headlights look nice and are super bright
- Great value for money and the tundra headlights haven’t fogged up easy to install
- Install of the Toyota tundra headlights is plug and play, super easy.
- Water constantly pools in headlights when it rains
- The headlight isn’t compatible with the high end tundra’s, it won’t let any of the running lights works and not bright at all
Toyota Tundra Headlight Types
There are many types of Toyota Tundra headlights that you can choose from. Let us have a quick overview of the different types of Toyota Tundra headlights that are available:
– HID headlights: These are the most popular type of headlights, and they use high intensity discharge bulbs. They are significantly brighter than traditional halogen head lamps, and they also consume less power.
– LED headlights: These are becoming increasingly popular, as they are very energy efficient and have a long lifespan. LED lights are also very bright, and they give the Toyota Tundra a more aggressive look.
– Halogen headlights: These lights are the most popular type of headlights, as they are very affordable and easy to find. Halogen lights are not as bright as HID or LED lights, but they have a limited lifespan.
When choosing the best Toyota Tundra headlights for your vehicle, it is important to take into account the different types of headlights that are available. All of these types have their own advantages as well as disadvantages, so it is important to choose the right type of headlights for your needs. If you are looking for the brightest headlights possible, then HID or LED headlights would be the best choice. However, if you are looking for a more affordable option, then halogen headlights would be a better choice. No matter what type of headlights you choose, aftermarket lights are always a great way to customize the look of your Toyota Tundra.
How To Look After Tundra Headlights
If you use Tundra Headlights, it is important to know how to look after them. This will ensure that they last for a longer period of time, and it will also help to keep your vehicle looking its best. Here are some tips on how to look after your Tundra headlights:
– Regularly clean your headlights: It is important to regularly clean your headlights on a regular basis, as this will help to prevent dirt and grime from building up.
– Remove any condensation: If you live in a cold climate, it is important to remove any condensation that may form inside your headlights. This can be done by using a hairdryer or by placing the headlights in a warm environment.
– Replace bulbs regularly: It is recommended that you replace your headlight bulbs every two years, as they can become dim over time.
– Cover your headlights: When you are not using your headlights, it is a good idea to cover them up. This will protect them from the elements and prevent dirt and grime from building up on top of the headlights.
You can greatly extend the life of your Tundra headlights if you follow these simple recommendations.
Benefits of Tundra Aftermarket Headlights
There are many benefits of installing aftermarket headlights on your Toyota Tundra. Here are some of the most notable benefits:
– Aftermarket headlights can significantly improve your visibility while driving, as they are often much brighter than stock headlights. This can help to reduce the chance of accidents, as you will be able to see obstacles in the road ahead faster and more clearly.
– Aftermarket headlights can give your Toyota Tundra a more unique and aggressive look. This can help to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd, and it will also increase its resale value.
– Aftermarket Toyota tundra headlights can often be found at a much cheaper price than stock headlights. This is especially true if you purchase from an aftermarket supplier.
Tundra Headlight Tips and Tricks
There are a few tips you can follow to get the most out of your aftermarket headlights. Here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
– Make sure you choose the right type of bulb for your vehicle. There are a few different types of bulbs available, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
– When installing aftermarket headlights, be sure to follow the instructions given by the manufacturer. This will help to ensure that the headlights are installed correctly and will prevent any damage to your vehicle.
– Always test your headlights before driving with them. This will help to ensure that they are working properly and will give you a chance to see how bright they are.
-Make sure the wiring for your aftermarket headlights is properly connected. This will help to prevent any electrical issues that could cause problems down the road.
-The legality of aftermarket headlights can vary from state to state. Be sure to check the laws in your area before installing aftermarket headlights on your Toyota Tundra.
-If the product has any damage, it is always best to take it back to the store and get a replacement.
By following these simple tips, you can get the most out of your aftermarket headlights and ensure that they last for a long time. So be sure to keep these tips in mind when shopping for your next set of headlights.
Tundra Headlights: FAQs
Q: What are the different types of bulbs available for aftermarket headlights?
A: There are a few different types of bulbs available for aftermarket headlights. The most popular type is the HID bulb, which is significantly brighter than a standard halogen bulb. Another popular option is the LED bulb, which is even brighter than an HID bulb and has a longer lifespan.
Q: What is the difference between HID and LED bulbs?
A: HID bulbs are significantly brighter than standard halogen bulbs, but they require a special ballast to operate. LED bulbs are even brighter than HID bulbs, but they do not require a ballast.
Q: Are aftermarket headlights legal in all states?
A: No, the legality of aftermarket headlights can vary from state to state. Be sure to check the laws in your area before installing aftermarket headlights on your Toyota Tundra.
Q: How do I know if my aftermarket headlights are installed correctly?
A: Always test your headlights before driving with them. This will ensure that they are working properly and will give you a chance to see how bright they are. If the headlights are not working properly, take them back to the store and get a replacement.
Q: What should I do if my aftermarket headlights are damaged?
A: If the product has any damage, it is always best to take it back to the seller in order to get a replacement.
Q: Are headlights interchangeable?
A: In general, headlights are not interchangeable. however, some companies do offer adapters that allow you to use aftermarket headlights on your vehicle. Be sure to check with the manufacturer of your vehicle to see if they offer such an adapter.
Q: Can I install aftermarket headlights myself?
A: Yes, you can install aftermarkets in a few hours. In most cases, it is a good idea to consult with a professional to ensure that the installation is done correctly.
Q: What do aftermarket headlights typically cost?
A: Aftermarket headlights can range in price from $100 to $1,000. The cost will depend on the quality of the product and the type of bulb you choose.
Q: Are aftermarket headlights better than a factory headlight?
A: Aftermarket headlights can offer a number of advantages over factory headlights. They are often brighter and have a longer lifespan. Additionally, aftermarket headlights can give your vehicle a unique look.
Q: Is a lightbar a good option for aftermarket headlights?
A: While a lightbar can be a good option for aftermarket headlights, it is important to note that they are illegal in some states. Be sure to check the laws in your area before installing a lightbar on your vehicle.
Toyota Tundra Headlights: Conclusion
In this Toyota tundra headlights guide, we’ve gone over the different types of headlights available on the market, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each type. We also took a look at some helpful tips on how to get the most out of your aftermarket headlights. We’ve also answered some frequently asked questions about aftermarket headlights. Be sure to keep these tips in mind when shopping for your next set of headlights. Thanks for reading!