Table Of Contents
- 1 What you must consider when buying a Buick Enclave Tire
- 2 Best Tires For Buick Enclave of 2021
- 3 1.Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring Tire
- 4 2. Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season Tire
- 5 3. Continental CrossContact LX25 Tire
- 6 4. Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus Tire
- 7 5. BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire
- 8 6. Sumitomo Encounter HT Tires
- 9 7. Sumitomo HTR Enhance C/X Tires
- 10 FAQs
- 11 Recommendations
On the market, the Buick Enclave is one of the most popular luxury cars right now. It outsells other many models out there. Buick Enclaves are comfortable, quiet, and fun whether you are using them at home for work or vacationing. The fact that they have a wide range of accessories available, it is very easy to customize your Buick Enclave. Most of us have exchanged the stock Buick Enclave tires for something with a tread pattern. This was done to satisfy our specific riding needs and for a cooler look of our Buick Enclaves as well.
What you must consider when buying a Buick Enclave Tire
When purchasing tires for your Buick Enclave, there are many things to pay attention to. The first thing you have to do is find the right size of your Buick Enclave. The next thing you will have to do is decide on the tread compound and tread pattern that will suit the surfaces in your area. After that, you will need to decide on the type of construction. It could either be bias-ply or radial. Furthermore, you have to decide on the design of your Buick Enclave tire.
A. The Size and Dimensions of the Tire for the Buick Enclave
All Buick Enclave tires have different sizes of wheels. It is, therefore, in your best interest to buy tires that suit your Buick Enclave if you have decided to keep your factory wheels. Moreover, be sure that the rims can support wide tires if you want to install wider tires for better grip. One quick note, a better grip in the corners is only provided by wider tires. On the other hand, the responsiveness will be less and this makes driving your Buick Enclave less enjoyable. The best thing to do is to install tires of the same width as the factory ones.
B. Radial or Bias-Ply
Many times that work on ferrying commuters are engineered with radial technology. This technology preceded bias-ply. They have proved that they can do a better job than bias ply. The radial type of tires offers better responsiveness and precision in steering. Things are a bit different for off-road vehicles such as Buick Enclaves. At the overall performance, radial tires are great but they are not as tough as bias-ply tires. Redial tires have internal plies positioned across the tread and this positioning makes them lighter but weaker as well.
C. Flat or Round Tires
Buick Enclave Tires are available in flat or round head profiles. They provide you with better stability at high speeds with flat tires. They will also give you better responsiveness and higher levels of grip. Round tires on the other side provide you with better traction for getting out of deep mud. They are strong enough to drive over larger rocks.
Best Tires For Buick Enclave of 2021
1.Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring Tire
Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring Tire
- 70000-mile treadwear warranty
- Fuel efficiency
To all Buick Enclave drivers that want to save some money, the CS5 Ultra Touring is an outstanding tire that we recommend to you. This Cooper Tire is offered at a much lower price than the tires from other competitors. This cooper model is also equipped with some advanced technologies. When this tire is on the highway road, no one can know how much you spent cause of its high quality. The steering of the CS5 Ultra Touring is very responsive and direct that the tire even communicates well with the owner. Even for some more enthusiastic Buick Enclave drivers, the cornering grip of this cooper tire is great. The traction of the CS5 Ultra Touring is also excellent, and the braking distances are short as well.
- Handling ability is excellent
- It is very good for wet weather conditions
- Traction and grip is excellent
- Outstanding high-speed stability.
- Reports of wearing after being for a couple of thousand miles
2. Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season Tire
Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season Tire
In the Eagle Sport All-Season, Goodyear employed the industry-standard treadwear indicators (TWI’s) These TWI’s help the driver monitor the remaining tread depth. This is done without the need for measuring instruments of the Eagle Sport All-Season tire. This is crucial for safety when keeping an eye on the tread depth of your Eagle Sport All-Season tires. The tire won’t be able to channel the water of the tread, without sufficient tread depth.
- This model is very balanced, direct, and responsive steering
- The Eagle Sport tires communicate well with the driver, even at the limit
- It offers high levels of cornering grip and traction for an all-season tire
- It also provides exceptional wet traction and excellent hydroplaning resistance
- The Eagle Sport model offers excellent braking on dry and wet surfaces
- It also gives a smooth ride quality
- This tire has an outstanding tread life for a performance tire
- It also comes with a Long treadwear warranty
- The Eagle Sport All-Season is noisier than other premium ultra-high-performance all-season tires
- The Snow traction and braking of this model are below average for the Buick Enclave
3. Continental CrossContact LX25 Tire
Continental CrossContact LX25 Tire
For good steering response and smooth ride, the LX25 tire is equipped with comfort ride technology which places an absorption layer beneath the tread. The LX25 tire is also designed with circumferential grooves for easy passage of water to prevent hydroplaning when driving. The Ecoplus technology compound of Continentals’ next generation is molded into an asymmetric tread pattern. These give more biting edges for increased traction on a slippery surface.
- The LX25 has excellent handling on dry pavement
- Outstanding hydroplaning resistance
- On wet tarmac, it will provide safe and reliable handling and braking
- The ride quality of this model is very plush
- The LX25 is also quiet on the highway
- Its tread life is outstandingly long
- It is also usable in light snow
- For improved fuel economy it is equipped with low rolling resistance
- The LX25 is noisy when it hits more massive potholes
- High-performance driving is not an option for the LX25
4. Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus Tire
Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus Tire
Among crossover and SUV owners in the U.S, the Dueler H/L Alenza Plus from Bridgestone is one of the most popular tires. The price of this model is justified by the treadwear warranty of 80,000-miles which is the longest in its category. The Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza plus Tire is an ideal choice for drivers looking for a high-performance tire. This model offers all-season confidence. It is far from a cheap tire. The handling of the Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza plus Tire is second to none and that is why it is one of our favorite tires for the Buick Enclave.
- It’s one of the best in class for the Buick Enclave
- The capability of handling is excellent
- It has outstanding high-speed stability
- They can be used in wet conditions
5. BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire
Among the SUV off-road enthusiasts, BFGoodrich is perhaps the most popular tire manufacturer. We are also excited to see them in the world of Buick cars. For almost any surface, the Advantage T/A Sport LT from BFGoodrich is one of the best on the market. But to us, this is so surprising because BFGoodrich Corporation doesn’t use a tread pattern with very large lugs. Instead smaller tread blocks of the Advantage T/A Sport are fitted on this tire. This Advantage T/A Sport model unit is a must-have equipment for serious off-road enthusiasts when conditions require extreme traction and toughness.
- Stability on the trail and outstanding responsiveness
- It’s very usable in light mud
- It also works excellently over hard-packed surfaces
- It can also be used on the street
- The BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tires don’t work in very deep mud as well as other options
6. Sumitomo Encounter HT Tires
Sumitomo Encounter HT Tires
The Sumitomo Encounter HT Tires was designed for year-round all-season performance. This Sumitomo model is built for drivers of pickups, SUVs, and commercial vans. Top Features of the Sumitomo Encounter HT Tires include reliable traction and handling, comfortable ride quality, and longer tread life.
- Dry/wet traction and handling is Very good
- Low noise when it is moving on the road
- This model of tires has traction on ice and hard-pack
7. Sumitomo HTR Enhance C/X Tires
Sumitomo HTR Enhance C/X Tires
The Sumitomo HTR Enhance C/X aims to give your Buick Enclave superior traction and even treadwear throughout the year. This Sumitomo model offers different weather conditions. That’s why it is one of the best an all-season, performance touring tire for the Buick Enclave. This Sumitomo HTR Enhance C/X model was designed for a wide range of SUV, minivan, and Crossover owners. This is one of the best Sumitomo tires that will provide you with a smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride.
- These are quiet tires
- They also provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- They have outstanding dry traction
- They don’t cost so much
- They have poor traction on ice, snow, and other slippery areas
Q. Which ones are the Best Tires for the Buick Enclave?
A. there is a lot of tires that can fit your Buick Enclave but we have only described eight different models. The GContinental CrossContact LX25 Tire IS the best in our opinion. These are all-season tires designed for a comfortable ride and long tread life. But we still advise you to try out all of them.
Q. When is the Best Time to Change the Tires on my Buick Enclave?
A. three to four years is the recommended time but you are advised to be replacing your tires frequently if you drive on wet roads.
If you are looking for high-quality tires for your Buick Enclave, then go for a company that you can fully trust. Tire manufacturing companies you can trust include Bridgestone, Firestone, Continental, Goodyear, Sumitomo, Yokohama, etc. and we have described the best tires from some of these companies for your Buick Enclave. This is so especially when they are being compared to other low-cost tires. They also provide a quiet and comfortable ride. We, therefore, recommend all of them.