The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been on the market for almost a year now and the handset is superb. There is no doubt that Samsung will be launching the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 this year to follow it up.
The Note 4 will come with a high price tag of course and so you may want to sell your Note 3 to put the money towards a new handset. However if it is locked then you won’t get as much for it as you might if the handset wasn’t locked.
Not to worry as we have come across a code that is said to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. So if you want to unlock your handset free of charge just follow the steps below.
1. Insert the new SIM card on your Galaxy Note 2 or Galaxy S4.
2. Switch your device off and then back on again.
3. Go to the dialpad on your phone and type in *#197328640#.
4. Then choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for around 30 seconds before going back into your main menu by selecting back.
6. On the main menu, you should see “Network Lock” now choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
If all has gone well you should now be holding the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and you can use it with any carrier you want.