Black Friday has finally ended. Gamers who have missed out on grabbing the best gaming deals for Black Friday shouldn’t feel let down as there is Cyber Monday to look forward to. The follow up promotion day is happening tomorrow and it is going to take place online.
Steam, in particular, is hyped up for Cyber Monday. The PC platform has revealed its offering for Cyber Monday and they are as follow:
• Bioshock Infinite: $7.49 (75% off)
• Banished: $7.99 (60% off)
• Payday 2: $7.49 (75% off)
• Sid Meier’s Civilisation V: Complete Edition: $12.99 (75% off)
• Don’t Starve & Reign of Giants DLC: $6.45 (66% off)
• Risk of Rain: $2.49 (75% off)
Other titles that will be getting a discount include Counter-Strike, Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Portal, Ricochet and Deathmatch Classic. Each of them will retail at $24.99 that is equivalent to 75% off.