The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been out for a long time now and it has been superb and there is no doubt that Samsung will be launching the follow up handset later on this year.
If you are thinking about updating to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 when it arrives, you might want to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to go towards the cost. However if you got the Note 3 on contract you will have the issue of having to unlock it to sell it as a locked handset is more difficult to sell. We have come across an unlock code that means you could unlock the device and then sell it. So check out what you have to do below.
1. Insert the new SIM card on your Galaxy Note 2 or Galaxy S4.
2. Switch your device off and then back on again.
3. Go to the dialpad on your phone and type in *#197328640#.
4. Then choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for around 30 seconds before going back into your main menu by selecting back.
6. On the main menu, you should see “Network Lock” now choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
If things have gone to plan you should now be holding a device that is unlocked and be able to sell it with no issues and put the money towards buying a new device.