Apple has released the latest iOS 8.1 update and also made the iOS 8.2 Beta available for the iPhone users. The new firmware came out to improve on the smartphone’s security but even so, it does not stop hackers from developing a jailbreak for it.
No, we are not talking about Winocm, Evad3rs or Pangu. There is a new hero on the block and it is called Taig. The new team of hackers have beaten the odds and became the first group to offer the iOS 8.1 and 8.2 Beta jailbreak.
The untethered iOS is compatible with the iPhone 4S onwards and if you wish to apply the jailbreak, you can refer to the guide below.
The surprise here is that Apple keeps on bragging on how they are able to keep their iOS secured from jailbreakers and it didn’t take fairly long for Taig to overcome them. Now without further a due, here is the installation guide for the Taig jailbreak.
1. Create a backup of all your files and the iOS.
2. Download the latest version of Taig on your Windows PC.
3. Make sure the process is done on Windows OS since the ROM is only compatible there.
4. Do have the latest iTunes installed on Windows.
1. Connect your iPhone to the PC with USB.
2. Disable every password on your iPhone and also, disable Find My iPhone services.
3. Launch the downloaded Taig program via Run As Administrator option.
4. Taig should be able to recognize the iPhone plugged in and a list of options will then load on the screen. Uncheck the second box and hit the large green button.
5. The process will auto-complete and once done, it will reboot the iPhone. Then, you will find your device running on the latest iOS 8.1 or 8.2 Beta jailbreak.