On the final week of 2014, Apple launched a small-time update to the iPhones and it brings the firmware to iOS 8.1.2. Even so, jailbreak users don’t have to nudge a bit as TaiG too got updated to ensure that the iOS remains open to all.
The jailbreak system developed from a team in China is can be obtained online and it can be applied quickly and efficiently. However, TaiG requires a Windows-operated PC with iTunes pre-installed to work.
If you wish to enjoy the wonderful world of Jailbreak, you can start downloading Taig on your PC and follow the instructions below to get the installation going.
1. Create a backup of the iPhone
2. Ensure that Find My iPhone and TouchID is switched off
3. Put The iPhone in Airplane Mode
4. Ensure 80% remaining battery before proceeding
1. Connect the iPhone to the PC
2. Run Taig as administrator
3. The software should detect your device automatically
4. Uncheck the second box and click on the large green button at the bottom right of the screen
5. The process should commence automatically and when done, the iPhone will reboot into the jailbroken iOS 8.1.2