All thanks to the leaked code, Samsung Galaxy S4 owners can now unlock their device. With this unlock code, you can now unlock your phone for free. Just follow the instructions below and you’re good to go. You’re welcome!
1. Insert a new SIM card into your Galaxy S4.
2. Turn off your device and turn it on again.
3. Go to the dialpad and enter *#197328640#.
4. Choose  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Choose “Back” and wait for 30 seconds before going back to the main menu.
6. In your main menu, you’ll see “Network Lock”. Choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
The code can also be used to unlock other phone models like the Samsung Note 2 and Note 3. So, if you own one of those, you might want to try it before it cannot be used anymore.